Google

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Oh and One

Well I played my first official CoD2 match. We lost. Our clan has a long way to go if we're even going to be a worthy opponent. I think... no, I know the other clans laugh at us. Not only because we suck so bad that winning is all but foggy dream. No. It's also because the people we play against are obviously of little intellect, and they enjoy laughing at their opponents and "face humping" them every time they make a kill more than just playing the game for the good sport of it. Oh well, at least I can pick those people out in real life by examining their exceptionally poor grammar. It doesn't bother me to see a computer generated avatar stand over my dead computer generated avatar and repeatedly bash him in the face with the butt of a rifle. Actually I enjoy it. My opponent reveals something to me when he does that. He tells me that when I do kill his avatar he hates himself. That's a silent revenge that cannot be denied.

Now I must go find maps and start developing a reference system for my clan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home